How to Use Kindle Comic Converter
Amazon Kindle is a perfect device to read comics and manga books, for its long duration battery, black and white screen, and the appropriate screen size.
But most of comics/manga books are coming as image files like PNG/JPG, or the customized comics/manga format CBR/CBZ.
If we want to read comics/manga books on Kindle, we need to convert the images or CBR/CBZ file to Mobi, which is the acceptable format of Kindle.
Kindle Comic Converter is a free software to help us do this: converting PNG, JPG, GIF, CBZ, CBR and CB7 files into EPUB or MOBI format e-books.
Here is the user guide about using Kindle Comic Converter. No matter you are using PC, Mac, Linux, the steps are the same.
- Download Kindle Comic Converter, install it.
- Download KindleGen, extract the files, and copy the kindlegen.exe to Kindle Comic Converter’s directory.
- If the source are images, click “Add Directory” and choose the folder where saves the images; if the source is a CBZ, CBR, CB7 file, please click “Add File”.
- Choose your Kindle model, choose output format as “Mobi/AZW3”.
- Click “Convert”, the output file would save at the same path of the images directory.
Here is how the converted book looks like on my Kindle.